Saturday 6 September 2014

History About OGUNYEMI TAIWO SUNDAY(DANIEL)

History

My name is TAIWO OGUNYEMI SUNDAY(DANIEL), I’m a guy, and I was born on 7 August, 1988 in Ilesa East Local Government of Osun State NIGERIA,though started my primary education in offa state . I lived in Nigeria most of my life except now that am planing to know more about life outside my country(Nigeria),
I started my primary school in Ifeoluwa  Nursery and Primary school,Offa Kwara  State Nigeria in the year 1996. Having done my class 1 up to class 4,my parent relocated back to my home town in Ilesa where i completed my primary school at Saint Teresa Primary School in the year 2001. I proceeded to secondary school level finished in the year 2007 at Biladu Grammar School, Ilesa,Osun State Nigeria.
Swiftly, I continue my educational race by gaining admission in NOUN in 2012.
PAGE LOADING...........

No comments:

Post a Comment